globex 24 hour charting stopped after service pack upgrade 5

My ES and NQ mini charts are no longer charting for 24 hrs in TS 2k. Just the day session.  I would like these symbols in 24 hr mode.

I just upgraded to service pack 5.

Both symbols have all times checked in the global server. Running BMI cable data.

I have shut down and rebooted along with looking for some other box to check.  I have not found one.

Any help?'

Thanks in advance. Please email me privately and the group.  On the digest version.

Thanks
Sno