Clayburg - Four Steps to Trading Success

Has anyone read this book and tried the methods?

The indicators are available on his web site (www.clayburg.com).
Unfortunately, they are copy-protected so while you can use the indicators,
you can't modify them or easily incorporate them into a mechanical trading
system.

Although ostensibly for use with both stocks and futures, most of the
examples use stocks. I have had virtually no success with his methods on
futures although this was trying to code a mechanical system.

His Directional Day Filter, professes a 75% success rate in predicting the
direction of the day but no concrete historical testing is provided to back
this up. In addition, the filter is very much an "eye ball" thing with no
instructions given for taking a mechanical stance. This being the case, how
was he able to backtest it to come up with the "75% success" figure...? My
efforts at coding it and using it on the futures market reveals a positive
bias both more like 30% than 75%.

Has anyone achieved anything positive from the book?

Cheers,
Ian