Re: XFunds Shadow Trader Volunteers Desired

Hello  I4Lothian,

Iac> ***** That is why I nominate you to be one of the managers. Do
Iac> you accept?

i guess i have no problem with it as long as i think of it as gambling
and  not  trading. besides i would love to knock some heads with these
guys. let's see if pit savvy can out perform super computing.

Iac> **** I am not sure what you mean by flipping. The Xfunds will
Iac> change every two weeks. I am just recommending a combination of
Iac> fixed and variable Xfunds, but for this exercise I am trying to
Iac> have the Shadow traders create their own 2 week variable
Iac> components.

can you give me a better example? like first would i have to use only
cbot products? and would i have to basically do like a flex option,
you put it on and that's it - you can not adjust it or get out of it.

i guess i would put on a position with a basket and then be committed
till the designated expiration? sounds like fun "not" so can the
basket be long some items and short others? and different size
contract amounts rather that one of each. i have a good idea for
balancing this out.

i really want to know "when i say flipping" is can i change my
positions from long to short in the basket intra expiration, i would
really like the option to flip from long to short. let's say i was
short the bonds and long the financial's in mid stream i may wish to
flip my short bonds to a long bond position. or am i committed in
size, product, direction ect. till expiration?

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com