Re[2]: TSI Indicator

Hello Milton,

When I posted the TSI I think I forgot one of the funcitons
(TXAverage).  Let me know if you have further problems and I'll just
send you the ela.  Here it is:

{FORMAT: TXAverage(Price,r,s,u) }

Inputs: Price(NumericSeries), r(NumericSimple),s(NumericSimple),
            u(NumericSimple);

TXAverage = XAverage(XAverage(XAverage(Price,r),s),u) ;