New Laptop Wish List

Hello All,

I am looking into a new laptop to trade futures on the road (have internet
will travel). Are there any tidbits that anyone would be willing to
enlighten me... such as ram size/type, hard drive size/type, screen size (I
see Dell has a larger screen than the rest of the pack)... and the all
important optional equipment and portable extras; such as possible docking
station, etc...

I have been using Win2000 and very happy with it and can use Tradestation
4.0 or 2000i. Any suggestions of what to do or not to do? Thank you in
advance...

Prosperous Trading,
KM