another idea...

For testing on back data, i.e. not real-time current data, there are some
calculations that would be nice to see in a window separate from TS6,
or rather to see all values from all indicators at the same time and not
in the data window, hence putting all values into a non-TS6 window.

I know values can be passed to a dll, and that dlls can display a window
of their own accord, but how do you keep the global cursor in TS6 in
sync with the dll? If I have a separate window displaying values and
I move the global cursor back in data/time, I want the separate window
to also change its values to reflect the new position of the global cursor.
I've not seen a function do do this. Is there one? Have I overlooked it?

Something on the order of the DLL_Context() function.

Mike