From: "Gerald Marisch" <gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:20 AM
Subject: Virus

: I received this virus alert info from a friend; I followed the
instructions,
: and sure enough, I had the virus. Apparently, the Virus lies dormant for
14
: days and then kills your hard drive.
:
: The instructions are easy to follow and well worth the time. Please check
: your computers.
:
: Directions take less than a minute.
:
: 1.  Go to 'start' - then to 'find or search'(depending on your computer).
:
: 2.  In the 'search for files or folders', type in "sulfnbk.exe" - this is
: the virus.
:
: 3.  In the 'look in' , make sure you're searching Drive C.
:
: 4.  Hit 'search' button (or find).
:
: 5.  If this file shows up (it's an ugly blackish icon that will have the
: name 'sulfnbk.exe'). DO NOT OPEN IT!
:
: 6.  Right click on the file (ONLY CLICK ONCE!) - go down to delete and
left
: click.
:
: 7.  It will ask you if you want to send it to the Recycle Bin - indicate
: "Yes".
:
: 8.  Go to your desktop and double click on the Recycle Bin.
:
: 9.  Empty the Recycle Bin.
:
: 10. If you DO find it, please send this e-mail to the people in your
address
: book, because that's how it's transferred.
:
: