RE: Andrews Pitchfork

You may have a version (pitch4.01) of Andrews Pitchfork by Chris
Cheatham (who modified the Greg Wood original) that does not work. I
made three small additions to Chris' version but only posted two of them
(I have forgotten why I did not post the third). Jeffery Harteam's
recent post reminded me of the third.

The change needed is to replace "mpt", which is in Chris's code,  to
"C", (the close). See the code snip below. I made this change in the
version (pitch4.02) now on
http://www.traders2traders.com/linkindex/Default.asp?CategoryID=21 .

In spite of the intro to Andrews Pitchfork - my enhanced version , the
version 4.02 is not my code. I only added a very small part to it. Peter
Ryan (Code-List 6 Apr 1999 22:27:13 +0800) found why it would not work
in TS2K. Chris Cheatham extended the Greg Wood original code and the
code in pitch4.02 is his doing. I'll see if I can get Colin West to get
my name off the intro.

--------------------------

for ii = 0 to 3 begin
for jj = 0 to 2 begin
if time = tt[jj,ii] and date = dd[jj,ii] then begin
bb[jj,ii] = currentbar;

if vv[jj,ii]> {mpt} C  then begin  {{{ HERE CHANGE mpt TO c }}}
	vv[jj,ii] = h;
	Text_SetLocation(hh[jj,ii],dd[jj,ii],tt[jj,ii],h);
	Text_SetStyle(hh[jj,ii],2,1);
	Text_SetColor(hh[jj,ii],Text_GetColor(hh[0,ii]));
end else begin
	vv[jj,ii] = l;

wayne mathews