TC2000 data into TS2Ki

Hello O-Listers,

Is anyone using TC2000 for an EOD Stock data source?
It exports in Metastock, Metastock y2k, TC2000 ver3
and .txt .

I want to use this data in my Workspace assistant
scans. I have been using Dial data for this But DD
sucks Big-time for the $40.00 month.

I am having problems reading TC2000 ver3 data in TS2kI
and the tradestationtechnologies.com Knowledge Base
and FAQ is apparently down.

Using exported TC2000 ver3 data, I can not get TS200i
to read any data past 1999. I assume its a y2k thing
but why the heck would TC2000 use ver3 if jnot y2k
compliant for export and not export ver4?

I would use the Metastock format but if  it true that
you can only export 255 items in a Metastock DOP then
MS is useless for my scans as my universe has well
over 1000 stocks? A .txt file export does not seem to
work with ws assistant as it promps for the ascii
format for ever symbol ;-<

Also,Does anyone know if TC2000 has a Relative
strength/ Group relative strength rankings similar to
IBD or daily Graphs? They now have RT streaming data
in TC2000. Anyone use it? Any overall opinions on
TC2000?

Any help appreciated.

Alan C.