Re: Workspace assistant weird behavior with custom data list and multiple data streams

This is an update to this problem.

I used a macro program to simulate workspace assistant.  It just
does a CTRL-SPACE (same as pressing the "Load Next Symbol"
button) until it loops through all symbols in my list.  This time I
used a bigger list (500 symbols).  It worked fine on A, AA, ABK,
ABS, ABT, AC, ACF, ACS, ADI, ADP, AEE, AEP, AES, AEP,
AFC, AFG, AFL, AGE, AGN, AHC, AHG, AHP, AIG.  Then, it gets
stuck.  It loads AJG as data1, but AIG remains in place as data2.
then as it goes forward with each successive symbol in the list,
AIG remains stuck at data2.

Anyone experience this behavior before?