Re: programming standards ?

I do believe that my book goes into some of the methods to reduce memory in
TS 4 - I sure hope it does, anyway!

Remove any unnecessary [barsago] references

Remove any unnecessary Begin...End blocks

Replace division with multiplication wherever possibly

Any exit techniques that are stand alone, can be removed to an IncludeSystem

Last, use a DLL top calc information in one IncludeSystem, store it in the
DLL, and return it to another IncludeSystem

If you need professional help, please contact me privately.

     Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista-Research
     129 Staff Drive, NE                    voice: 1(850) 243-5105
     Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548              fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    <SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   <http://www.vista-research.com>
              ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****