Re: RISK Models Toolbox Uploaded to...

Ivo,
the $std function is simply standard deviation function for any series.
the xaverage.v function is exponential average for any series provided
by Bob Fulks, thanks Bob.
here is the text for those:
{ $STD }
inputs:  series  (numericseries),
   lookback (numericsimple);

vars:   sumsqr  ( 0 ),
   avg   ( 0 ),
   counter  ( 0 );

if lookback <> 0 then begin
 avg = average( series, lookback );
 sumsqr = 0;
 for counter = 0 to lookback - 1 begin
  sumsqr = sumsqr + ( series[counter] - avg ) * ( series[counter] - avg );
 end;
 $STD = squareroot( sumsqr / lookback );
end
else
 $STD = 0;

{ *******************************************************************

 Study     : XAverage.V

 Last Edit : 11/2/96

 Provided By : Bob Fulks

 Description : This is a recoding of the XAverage function as a
      "simple function" rather than as a "series function". For
      correct results it must be evaluated on every bar, as is
      normal for Omega simple functions.

********************************************************************}
inputs : Price(NumericSeries), Length(NumericSimple);
vars   : Factor(0), XLast(0);

if Length + 1 <> 0 then begin
 if CurrentBar <= 1 then begin
  Factor = 2 / (Length + 1);
  XAverage.V = Price;
  XLast = Price;
 end
 else begin
  Value1 = Factor * Price + (1 - Factor) * XLast;
  XAverage.V = Value1;
  XLast = Value1;
 end;
end;