From: "Thomas Turner" <thomturn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 9:51 AM
Subject: bootleg ts

: I have good working bootleg ts2k sp2 and ts 4.0 b19.6. Since Omega is
being
: bitchy about transferring licenses and won't sell or support either of
these
: anymore, I am wondering about uploading them to a server for access by
: anyone. I don't want to get busted and I don't want to ruin the market for
: anyone trying to sell their authentic TS. Any thoughts on this? I have
sold
: copies of these programs in the past but the process is barely worth it
: anymore.
:
: