Re: Alternative? - Neoticker

I'm seriously looking at this one as a complement to TSX. Lawrence Chan
appears to have his priorities in order, ie, listening to customers,
building features that customers request, etc. And I find VBscript an
attractive alternative to EL; the differences are minimal when compared to
C++. EL (Pascal) and VB are very similar in structure, so the transition
shouldn't be too difficult for those that know EL, IMO.

MT

not a customer....yet