Plotting Parabolic Trailing SX as an Indictor

Hello all,

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to plot the
standard Parabolic Trailing SX Signal in Tradestation as an indicator.
Though I may be stating the obvious, this signal does not plot exactly
the same as the standard Parabolic indicator.  I've listed the code
below.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ernest.

{*******************************************************************
Description	: Modified Parabolic Short Exit
Provided By	: Omega Research, Inc. (c) Copyright 1999
********************************************************************}

Inputs: Acceleration(.02), FirstBarMult(3);
Variables: SAR(0), AF(0), StopPrice(0), MP(0), LowValue(0);

MP = MarketPosition;
If Low < LowValue Then
	LowValue = Low;

If MP = -1 Then Begin
	If  MP[1] <> -1 Then Begin
		StopPrice = High + Average(TrueRange, 3) * FirstBarMult;
		AF = Acceleration;
		LowValue = Low;
	End
	Else Begin
		StopPrice = StopPrice - AF * (StopPrice - LowValue);
		If LowValue < LowValue[1] AND AF < 0.2 Then
			AF = AF + MinList(Acceleration, 0.2 - AF);
	End;
	If StopPrice < High Then
		StopPrice = High;
End;

IF MP = -1 Then
	ExitShort ("PT") Next Bar at StopPrice Stop;