Fynastore at eBay

Hello all,

We listed one copy of Dynastore for eSignal and one copy of Dynaloader for
eSignal (both - annual subscriptions) on eBay auction.

Start price  = $1.00
No reserved price.
Auctions will end 12/22/2001 at 23:36 PST (Dynastore) and 23:46 PST
(Dynaloader)

The URLs are:

Dynastore for eSignal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310734499
Dynaloader for eSignal :
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1310735618

Actually, I was about to put 10 copies of both programs to auction, but the
auction rules did not allowed to do this because we are new sellers there at
eBay. However, I'm looking for the way to list 10 copies of each product and
will anounce the progress.

The auction winners will receive additionly the special privilege from us:
"immortal status" at our mail lists, so you have a chance to become our new
local MB :)

Happy bidding,
DB

Dynastore Software Corp.: http://www.dynastoresoftware.com