trying to use 2 stategies at once in 2000i

Hello everyone,

I have a trial of a vendor system called ETS by
Michael Murmor.(I thought I would try it just for the
heck of it :) But my problem is that the system
doesn't have the capability to edit the stop loss or
profit target. I tried to manually add a simple
stategy using just a stop loss and profit target, but
2000i seemed to want to only use one stategy at  a
time. Is there a way to get around this, so that the
strategy performance report shows my stop loss and
profit target? Thanks in advance.

Todd