entryday stop

Subj:    Coding entry day stop in Tradestation
Date:   12/13/2001 6:07:13 PM Central Standard Time
From:   garryboor@xxxxxxxx
To: jdev02@xxxxxxx

I am confused by your question.  What do you mean
by "less than $5000"?  (A) Take me out if profits
are less than +$5000?  (B) Take me out if losses
are smaller than -$5000?  Maybe you could post a
followup message with clarification

Can someone tell me how to place a $5000 stop that takes me out on today's
close if that close is less than $5000 from the entry point or an equiviant
point value.

What I meant Garry is: If I enter a trade today and at the end of the day the
market has moved $5000 against me I want to code an exit that takes me out on
the close. I said less than $5000, when I should have said more......thanks