RE: Asking too much ??

Jim,
Certainly true - and worth noting.
You are talking about investment strategy - what to invest in; one of the
most important considerations for an investor.
Although I have not defined my question precisely, I am talking about the
tactics of getting into and out of a position, once a market has been
chosen.  I am trying to look at the technical aspects of technical trading
and to find out and put some performance numbers on what is being done by
us - serious attempters of TS.
Will I find out anything?  Yes, slowly - a picture is beginning to emerge.
Perhaps there is some place where this is discussed, measured?
Jim W.