From: "Thomas Alexander" <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx>; "Thomas Alexander"
<alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 7:52 PM
Subject: Re[2]: What day is it?

: Good thoughts!
:
: But, the 2 day gap you suggest assumes that the last trading day of the
week is
: Friday and the first is always Monday. That's not always the case. Now if
: were running the show...
:
: --- Jim Bronke <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
: > Easiest way is to just put an array of some sort that defines the
: > exceptions.But, since the beginning day of the week is always at least 2
: > greater than the last day of the week a julian date comparison could be
: > done.
: >
: > Jim Bronke
: > Phoenix, AZ