What day is it?

Greetings!

Running TS5 I have a day of week dilemma. On the last trading day of the week I
want to put in an order for the next bar, the first trading day of the next
week. But because of the way I calculate my orders, I can only calculate my
order on the last trading day of the week.

What's the best way to do this since the last trading day of the week may not
be Friday, so I can't test for that. And, the first trading day of the next
week may not be Monday so I can't test for that. And finally, once you put in a
trading order for the next bar, you can't get it out of the TS order system on
that next bar so I can't wait for the bar to show up to test it!

Any clever ideas?

Thanks