Need Some Start Code For Alerts & Logs

Hello omega-list,

  I am considering having someone else trade my system.  But to do so,
  I have to add a better user "instruction" interface or dialog for
  the actual user/trader. Also my system lacks a strong file log or
  trail,  currently, my system records an English like statement using
  the inadequate messagelog.  Particularly I want to record the wall
  clock time of when the user actually responded to the "instruction"
  dialog.

  Does anyone have some starter code that I could use?  Is there
  someone or some company that provides such functionality?   I know
  Investment Research has something.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                          mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx