Importing many XPO files

I download stock data from yahoo and store in individual ascii files and
convert them into XPO files (about 3,500 of them) using HistoryCenter.
HistoryCenter can do it in one pass but GlobalServer does not allow me
to import more than 66 XPO files at a time.

I don't want to repeat the manual import operation more than 50 times
EVERY DAY.

Does anyone know how to go around this?

p.s.
I usually don't have to mess around with GlobalServer since I use
AmiBroker for stock analysis but I need to use GS to try Selector Pro
Toolbox from RINA Systems.  This problem is one of the reasons I could
not try PortfolioStream.

sincerely,