RE: Free EOD ascii USA Stock Quote here....

>Occasionally their service is out for days
>at a time.

Mileage varies...those with 56K dialup (myself included) experience little
problems, those with broadband seem to have more connection related
problems. I've only had a couple severe outages in 9 months, but those were
Qcom related server problems. Mileage also varies upon your location to the
server farms (i-net pathways). For me, the Sunnyvale farm is crappy, but
the Sterling and Boston farms are best (most stable).

>As to the accuracy of the intraday data I would like
>to see postings from anybody that has some knowledge
>about it, so far I have assumed they had problems in
>that area

Futures intraday data is pretty good...clean and complete. Can't comment on
stocks or option data since I don't use it yet.

MT