Re: TS Automated Trading Insights?

Chris,

I use TS 6, but not the automation feature.
However, I asked about it when I started using it
and was told by the rep that you will still have
to hit a confirmation button for the trade to
execute. The strategy automation just loads the
order for you automatically.

I asked about full automation (although I'm not
sure how comfortable I'd be with letting TS do my
trading for me...) and he said that they would
eventually offer it but it would be next year
sometime after they got "the legal stuff" taken
care of.  I would imagine that the law suits that
would arise if TRAD executed orders the way they
support their products would be unbelievable.

But since you want the final say anyway, the way
it works now should do what you want.

Kirk

Strategy Automation feature with
>the TradeStation Brokerage account?
>
>Specifically I would like to know if there is
away to set up a
>"confirmation" button, to allow me to prevent
trades that might run off the
>rails!
>
>Additionally, once you turn it on, how do you
turn it off?