RE: High-Impact Day Trading

Hi Steve,
        Our code is almost identical!! which at least suggests my coding
isn't too bad (:-) and on the right lines.

I have been mainly experimenting with FSTE data but also with the S&P emini.
The FTSE data gives surprisingly good results and the emini gives positive
results, too, although the equity curve isn't brilliant. However, this is
the straight code without any stops, hence my original post to check the
stops and exits with someone else.

Anyway, I was surprised by your comments so I looked through your code and I
think there are a couple of errors which may affect the results. In fact, I
made the changes in my code and it turned positive results into negative
ones. I've annotated the errors in the copy of the code below.

What market(s) were you trying it on? Give it another shot and see what you
think. Drop me a line if you want to talk further.

Cheers,
Ian