Re: puzzling probability and roulette a la Mark Brown

I believe that it is. Chop may be related to the constructive/destructive
interference patterns of short term, high frequency cycles. Mark
Brown/Perry Kaufman calls it noise (<60 min bars), but I call it detail, if
you accept the position that the market is self-similar. Need to de-trend
and examine the cyclic components to determine if it's signal or actually
noise.

MT