Re: irritations moving from TS2000i -> TS6

What has changed - everything.

Remember that TS6 could be a completely new program written
from ground up ...

notice that if it is the same TS2K upgraded
version they then do not need to roll out this software
separately ...

Lawrence

--- Mike Eggleston <mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After a full day of moving a system from TS2000i to TS6 I have a grump
> to pass on. I haven't searched the archives to see if anyone else
> has posted about this, but there are at least a functions that the
> underlying algorythm has been changed from TS2000i to TS6.
>
> If a company wants you to use their software, then why do they not post
> an errata document describing the changes between versions?  I know
> that if you have any system relying on XAverage() or LinearRegValue()
> that you should be prepared for at a minimum of some effort to get your
> system re-tuned to the output of these functions.
>
> Mike

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities