irritations moving from TS2000i -> TS6

After a full day of moving a system from TS2000i to TS6 I have a grump
to pass on. I haven't searched the archives to see if anyone else
has posted about this, but there are at least a functions that the
underlying algorythm has been changed from TS2000i to TS6.

If a company wants you to use their software, then why do they not post
an errata document describing the changes between versions?  I know
that if you have any system relying on XAverage() or LinearRegValue()
that you should be prepared for at a minimum of some effort to get your
system re-tuned to the output of these functions.

Mike