Re: Mark Gilks attachment - Badtrans virus - Round #87

> Looks like we need to be more aware as I just received a p-mail
> containing the Badtrans virus supposedly from a list member.
> Looking at the header it looks like it might have originated in the
> Denver area - and I thought all people from Colorado were really
> nice <g>.

Not me, I hope.  :-)

I've been receiving 1-3 copies of Badtrans per day, many apparently
from people on trading lists.  Let's be careful out there, folks.

BTW the "manual removal" process described on the Symantec site is
pretty useless unless you already have Norton Antivirus.  McAfee has
a more helpful description at
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99069&;

Gary