Re: BMI

RealTick is very solid.  Developer information is
available:  http://toolkit.taltrade.com/

There are several choices one can make if a handful of markets are tracked
in realtime or eod.  But I have always maintained the policy of recording
as many markets as I can with tick resolution because I have no idea what
market I may get into in the future.  At least there will be statistically
significant historical data waiting for me when the change happens.

This is why a satellite feed is optimal.  However, if Dynastore offered a
sophisticated end of day refresh download option, I wouldn't mind
monitoring a few hundred markets in real time and then download all the
rest after market.

I dumped BMI and switched to DTN as soon as TS2000i was released.