Re: BMI

> U must keep an alternate feed going with BMI now to constantly
> check for the delay.

So why keep BMI at all?  I dumped BMI nearly a year ago because their
price was going up nearly as fast as their data quality was going
down.  I was able to switch to Quote.com AND upgrade to an IDSL line,
and BOTH cost less than my BMI subscription did!  Hell, I could run
Qcom, eSignal, and my IDSL line, and all THREE are still about the
same price as BMI.

Quote.com is a headache at times, and there are days when I miss the
"set it and forget it" qualities of BMI.  But to my knowledge
Quote.com has never been behind the market like BMI.  I'll probably
switch to eSignal before long, as it is reported to be rock-solid
without Qcom's connection hassles.  TAL (Townsend Analytics,
RealTick) is supposed to be even faster and more solid.

Gary