Password Help

Hello Group,

I am relatively new to the group.  I started trading a
few years ago with an online charting service.  A
little over a month ago I picked up a copy of TS 2000i
on Ebay.  I have read some of the previous posts and
it looks like TS is no longer available on Ebay due to
licensing.   I want to use TS for its back testing
capabilities, but unfortunately the password that came
with has expired.  If I set my system date back to 99
it works fine.
I have not been able to reach the seller on ebay and I
would assume that I won’t get any help from Omega
being the software is not supposed to be transferred.
 Is there any way I can get a Good Forever Password?
If so how?

Thanks,

Bud