Re: Will trade my great tradingsystem

yeah, like oddball, which spurred a good discussion and following on o-list and code list. gave me some new stuff to consider that i hadn't considered before. running the thing on your website could demostrate whether it would fish or cut bait.

what bother's me is where are the real time trade results and stats? robert said he traded it real time, so where's the beef? instead, we're treated to hypothetical veggies on a sesame seed bun.

TJ

release the code robert and loose the legalese, please