Re: omega-digest Digest V101 #425

 The (poorly documentated) DLL and COM interface kit simply comes with the
 TS2000i kit.
 I was told that it's the same for TS6.
 Robert

 ps. Lot's of pages but they mostly explain what is obvious and now how you
should really use it.
DLL is OK the Com interface is more of a nightmare (missing events and
such).
 Robert Linders
 Orlando, FL
 email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx