Cost Sharing - NYSE Advancers/Decliners back to 1987

List,

As many of you know, intraday breadth data is pretty hard to come by for
anything except the last 3 or 4 years.  The ONLY data vendor I have been
able to find that has this data is CQG, and they have it back to Sept. 1987.
1 minute txt files cost $8/month.  The total bill for their entire history
of NYSE advancers and NYSE decliners would be US $2736.

My trading account is relatively small and I therefore to not want to take
this hit all by myself.  I am looking for 14 people (at least) to split the
cost and share the data.  If we just get 14, it would be roughly $200 each.

I have seen many requests for this data on the list, so if a few of us can
buck up and share the cost, that would be great.  As for collecting the
money, maybe it could go into an escrow account or something.  Please e-mail
me privately if you are interested.

David