Re: Sharing trading systems, improved nr. of cons. losers

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Robert Linders wrote:

> Unfortunately the code base is not "Easylanguage", maybe we should setup
> some kind of code "convertor".
> Indeed some of their ideas are very promissing and at the least a source for
> research.
> I myself would rather trade a system, just because it is so much work to
> find it.
> Robert
>
> ===============================
> Robert Linders
> Orlando, FL
> email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx

One side project is converting the language and system of wealth-lab
into something useable on linux. So far I have a fully functional
translator that converts the wealth-lab language to perl. Next I
code their underlying routines and indicators, the build a gui
interface.

Mike