off topic: Q for NTFS / Ghost users

Thanks to all who offered help with my win2000 backup problem.  I got Norton
Ghost, and it seemed to clone fine, except that instead of booting on the
new drive, got a message saying something to the effect of "no operating
system found".  The files all appear to be there though.

Looking at the Norton knowledge base, two theories seemed possible...the new
partition might be too big to be recognized by by bios (computer is 5-6
years old and partition is 20m) or the other one was the possible need to
use the Microsoft sysprep utility before the clone.

Anyone ever run into this or have any ideas on where to turn?

Sorry to bother with this, but Norton help is slow and less than helpful
thusfar.

Thank you,
Chris