Changing inputs across symbols in same workspace

I am setting up multiple symbols in one  workspace and all have the same
strategy and the same inputs.

One of the inputs is the account size to determine number of contracts to
trade.

Is it possible to globally change this as the account size varies ( it is
not varied inside the code by the addition of netprofit ) as I want to take
the real amount and have the code use this value. I do not mind doing it
once manually but it would be a
real pain across say 30 - 40 symbols.

I have tried resetting the strategy inputs in the system builder, with the
status turned off  and also amending the account size in the code and then
verifying - but neither worked.

Thanks

Mel