Trading QQQ's Vs E-mini Nasdaq

To List,

Having spent much time and effort to develope a trading approach for stocks
in general  (without much consistent success), I thought it adviseabe to
concentrate on learning the pecularities of one market.  As a result, I am
spending a good deal of time developing a system to trade the QQQ on an
intraday basis.

Can someone comment on whether it would be time better spent developing a
system to trade the e-mini Nasdaq 100 or some other particular market on an
intraday basis.

Thanks for any insights you can provide.

Barry Silberman