Re: Standard method to sync inputs across multiple indicators?

Brower states that it was in "protected" mode, which supposedly could not
be cracked for the reasons you've listed, but it was. You might verify this
by contacting Brower. I know that Russian crackers (also members on this
list) have cracked pretty much all publicly released system code in
encrypted formats (ELA, ELS, DLL, including Diamondlock).

The safest way to protect your code is to not release it. Eventually it
will get cracked.

MT