Re: import .OMZ does not work in TS2000i

At 8:37 AM -0500 11/27/01, Robert Linders wrote:

>You are probably quite right.
>
>My test system is installed with PCQuote Online.com, and most likely Dan
>(who send me the data) has an other data source.
>
>Does this make it incompatible (since you can not easily change the
>datasource in TS2000i without doing some sort or re-install) ??

Not easily. Omega has this knack for making what should be simple
things nearly impossible. Making tools to fix all this stuff has
spawned a cottage industry...

If you need 1-tick data, your data source person could plot the data
in a 1-tick chart. then in the Data Window, send to file to create an
ASCII version then use HistoryCentre:

<http://www.traders-soft.com/ts/hc/index.htm>

to convert this to an OMZ file compatible with your system.

Bob Fulks