Re: Creating Contract

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:58:54 +1100, "Clive" <clivesmail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I want to create a composite contract therefore that includes the overnight
>data  - to look for stops at my risk level in my strategies. My data
>supplier does not have any info on this.
>
>Could someone point me in the right direction for information on how to
>actually do this - I have never messed around with data so need explicit
>instructions.
>

>Thanks
>
>Clive

If you didn't install the downloader.  Run a custom install to add the
downloader.  Export your data in ascii by "sending to file" from the
"display all data" in the data window".  This is from the downloader
help file:

Omega Downloader enables you to create your own custom composites
based on whatever symbols you wish. For example, you could decide to
track a particular group of computer-related stocks as a composite and
compare the performance of the composite with one of the individual
stocks in the composite. Once you have created a composite, you can
chart the composite in your Omega charting application just as you
would any symbol.

{ ** ©1987, 1999 Omega Research, Inc. ** }

What isn't mentioned here is that it only works with EOD data, but
that doesn't look like a problem for you.  You will probably want to
read more about creating composites in the help file, since there is
more than one way to do it.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977