Creating Contract

I only use end of day data but also receive overnight for some markets as
well . I trade the Aust SPI and the overnight market can be influenced quite
dramatically by overseas markets.

I want to create a composite contract therefore that includes the overnight
data  - to look for stops at my risk level in my strategies. My data
supplier does not have any info on this.

Could someone point me in the right direction for information on how to
actually do this - I have never messed around with data so need explicit
instructions.

Thanks

Clive