From: "Gene Pope" <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Bob Fulks" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: TradeStation 2000i with DirectX 8.1

: I'm assuming you've compared TS display .dll's and registry entries for
: 2000i before and after installation (or restored your registry)? This
sounds
: suspiciously like the problem I had with 2000i and TS 6.0 on a single
: Win2000 machine... Sometimes... no problem.... other times, one of the
above
: gets stepped on and has to be replaced/reinstalled.
:
: Thanks very much for the heads up Bob!
:
: Best regards,
:
: Gene Pope