Re: Here is a challenge...realtime text file for all symbols at a point in time ...How ?

NeoTicker's pattern scanner can do that ...
you need to write a short script to output the text, thats all.

For data source, if you use TC2000, they've got 15 min delayed eod data.

And if you do not need fancy charting, TC2000's export can do what you want already.

Lawrence Chan
http://www.tickquest.com

--- Ian McVicar <icm63@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> HI...
>
> I have my own SCAN/RADAR SCREEN database in Visual basic. But it is based on
> EOD data. I would like to load up the current days price for all symbols for
> NYSE and NAS, say at,  10.00am for all symbols, so I can determine which stocks
> would be best to day trade or whatever.
>
> What I would like to do is this :
>
> Step One : Scan, download, import, copy, link, (whatever works) to GET THE LAST
> PRICE TRADED AT POINT IN TIME FOR ALL SYMBOLS FOR NYSE AND NAS EXCHANGE ?
>
> Step Two : Load them into my MS Access database then run scan.
>
> But how can I get realtime prices at a point in time, in a standard text file
> or ASCCII format on request, at a point in time ?
>
> Format Like :
> Symbol, LastPrice, VolumeSoFar
> MSFT, 62.45, 500,000
> DELl, 52.00, 35,000
> etc
>
> If you have any ideas, no matter what resources would be required, or data
> feeds. Please advise.
>
> I have TS2000i,Dynastore Light with Qfeed.
>
> Thanks In advance
>
> Ian

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities