Problems plotting natural hour bars?

List,

Has anyone expereinced troubles plotting natural hour bars in 2000i?  Most
of the time, I don't have any problems.  However I tried loading up some
ascii advancing issues and it wouldn't load as NHB.  It did this repeatedly
, and after numerous re-boots.  But then one day, it just loaded properly.

I am having a similar experience with that continuous SnP contract I
downloaded from Colin's FTP site.  I can't get it to load as NHB's.  Am I
missing some crucial setting or something?

Thanks,

David Folster