Re: EOD data frustration

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: EOD data frustration
  • From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Alex Matulich)
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:09:36 -0800

Robert Hodge wrote:

>I don't understand...what's the problem with hiring CSI
>(www.csidata.com) for a few hundred dollars a year with minimal
>data frustration and the "best" data accuracy - surely your time is
>more valuable than the cost of their clean data?

There's nothing wrong with CSI, or any other vendor.  The point is,
it should be possible to make use of the free quotes available.  I
merely questioned whether it was.  I'm just starting out with TS so
I don't know yet what's been done or tried before.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com