Re: TS 2000i - video prolem?

> I am using TS 6 and it runs just fine on my WinXP workstation running
> dual monitor Matrox AGP G450 video card. I have installed TS2ki on the
> same machine and upgraded to Service Pack 5, when I run it today, the
> screen was flickering with every new bar being painted. It was like TS
> was repainting the screen..it was terrible..is this a known problem?
> Does it relate to video card? OS (WinXP)? Any pointers?

Sounds like a popular TS2k bug.  What is your data feed?  If TS2k
receives volume information on futures symbols, it acts just like
that.

If you're using Dynastore with Quote.com or whatever, there is a
switch to turn off incoming volume data.  eSignal enabled volume a
while back and this problem showed up.  I think they turned it off
(temporarily anyway) when it became clear TS2k was broken and wasn't
likely to be fixed anytime soon.  Similar situation with DTN, if I
remember right.

Gary