TS 2000i - video prolem?

Hi,

I am using TS 6 and it runs just fine on my WinXP workstation running
dual monitor Matrox AGP G450 video card. I have installed TS2ki on the
same machine and upgraded to Service Pack 5, when I run it today, the
screen was flickering with every new bar being painted. It was like TS
was repainting the screen..it was terrible..is this a known problem?
Does it relate to video card? OS (WinXP)? Any pointers?

Thanks

PS I did not use TS for couple of years so please excuse my ignorance.

Workstation: Dual Intel 1.2G/ over 500MB or RAM, cable connection, etc.